Thursday 9 February 2017

Adam Courtney ...And I feel...tired...

This is just a log of the final adjustments we make just in the last couple of hours.

  • Nathan's soundscape is in, and I absolutely love it! It adds a lot of character to the game in my opinion- I'd listened to it on it's own, but with the game it adds a lot of polish. Also having Max run it independently means that it runs the duration rather than stopping and starting with Unity's reset. That will mean it sounds different for people when they play it each time.
  • The tutorial now has a 30 second timer, where if the player hasn't come up for air to complete the tutorial, the game resets.
  • Fixed a bug where the player's breath would go down if you stayed on the surface of the water after the tutorial.
  • Ash and I will get cracking on the video material as soon as we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment