- Made the glowing harpoon effect more subtle, they also now don't glow after hitting the whale
- UI is coloured, and goes red more often. Font also changes size for emphasis when breath is low, and if player gets hit.
- Sound levels in Unity have been lowered a lot (they were drowning out the Max patch).
- Made and then fixed bug where one the Swan ship would appear without a texture on the mini-camera.
- More directions from the top text.
- Moved the camera for the big ships, so that the little boats are visible to warn the player.
- Added a warning to the screen when a new ship is spawning.
- Made whale able to move more around the screen.
- Chain from harpoons now looks more like a chain
- Harpoons now have a slight swinging effect when they miss the player (hopefully slightly more realistic).
- Fixed bug where harpoons would return to ship rotated 90 degrees sideways.
- Made guns focus on the harpoons once fired.
- Fixed bug where demo video would have started if the game ended (instead of after resetting).
Remaining before installation:
Add Nathan's soundscape to the max patch Add a timer so that if a player leaves during the tutorial the game returns to the start screen.
- Add the tutorial videos to the project.