So after the past few weeks of hectic work, after finishing the boats off and importing them into the game, getting the whale and animating it fully and helping to fix some bugs in the code, by mostly discussing it until Ash and Adam figured out what was actually wrong, its done.
The game is complete, bar a few glitches and bugs, and all the assets are imported. I made some very last minute minor sounds before going to the musuem to test it. We got some good advice on how to make the game clearer and more accessible, and learnt of some bugs to do with increasing the screen size. However, this is nothing some minor fixes can't sort out, so one last night of work on bug fixing and we're ready to go! Been a long journey but it's over now